Like, Share and Win! Linked in Training with Profile Picture by Key Partners, Inc.
August 30, 2012
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network on the Internet with more than 175 million members in over 200 countries and territories. Is your profile as strong as it should be and are you using all of the functions to your advantage? Some stats:
- As of June 30, 2012, LinkedIn counts executives from all 2011 Fortune 500 companies as members; its corporate hiring solutions are used by 85 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- More than 2 million companies have LinkedIn Company Pages.
- LinkedIn represents a valuable demographic for marketers with an affluent & influential membership.
- More than 75,000 developers are using LinkedIn APIs to create innovative tools and services for professionals, up from 60,000 at the end of the first quarter of 2012.
- There are more than one million unique publishers actively using the LinkedIn Share button on their sites to send content into the LinkedIn platform.
- LinkedIn members are sharing insights and knowledge in more than one million LinkedIn Groups.
- As of June 30, 2012, 23 percent of unique visiting members come from mobile apps, versus just ten percent a year ago. That number reaches 27 percent when including mobile visits to the website.
Promote your business, showcase career highlights, increase sales, build relationships, find a new job, search for candidates if you have an opening, read and share valuable business insight. Those are just a few of the many features Linkedin provides. Want to learn more plus have your professional profile picture taken? Join us at Key Partners for a 2 hour training seminar on Linkedin by Liking and Sharing the contest on our Facebook page and you'll be on your way!