The importance of identifying good people is never lost on us, which is why getting to know you is an integral part of our process. That includes familiarizing ourselves with everything from the personalities of your employees to the dynamic culture of your office and beyond.
We understand that each of our clients has a variety of needs and their own unique set of characteristics, so we take great care to understand your company. That, in turn, allows us to provide you with the best job placement services and an end result consistent with your goals.
We specialize across all functions in both professional staffing and light industrial staffing. We work with companies in New Hampshire, Southern Maine, and Northern Massachusetts, and we can help you fill positions nationwide.
Here's how it works:
- Identify your needs and work with you to achieve desired outcomes
- Engage experienced and qualified professionals in a screen-and-review process
- Test candidates for specific occupational/computer literacy competencies
- Over 800 assessments available
- Conduct face-to-face interviews with potential candidates
- Send you resumes of talented, qualified candidates
- Schedule interviews between clients and potential candidates
- Follow-up with both parties on perceptions of the opportunity
- Perform detailed reference checks on final candidates (Background checks available upon request)
- Assist with salary negotiations and help secure an agreement
- Extend job offer to candidate and finalize details for employment
Additional services: Key Partners can administer two behavioral assessments (DiSC and Personal Interests, Attitudes and Values) on your new hire for you. These assessments are valuable tools for managing and understanding your new employee.